Project Manager (onsite)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for all aspects of various projects of a less complex nature. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project. Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending
• Manages project team information to support project team, LCT and/or LCC decision making
• Accountable for quality implementation on projects in the following areas: Project risk management; Critical path analysis; Scenario creation and analysis; Budget; Robust planning
• Ability to identify and communicate issues proactively to a wide range of stakeholders
• Creates, coordinates and maintains integrated project plans in Project & Portfolio Mgmt. Tool (PPM)
• Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays, challenges assumptions and proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
• Manages preparation for project milestone reviews
• Manages meetings to include setting agendas, organizing meeting time and meeting minutes
• Executes project management processes
• Follows best practices in project teams and fosters continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and continuous exchange
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering or business administration
2 years 2-5 years of project management, product development and/or relevant experience.
Our popular service niches that earned us global accolades are: clinical data management, clinical analytics, patient-centric technology enablement services, statistical analysis and reporting services, data anonymization services, RWD aggregation and curation services etc.
Maxis Clinical Sciences
Get fresh Senior Assistant Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.