Linux Cloud Administrator DBA - Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Hybrid Role with 45 hour work week.
Linux Administrator qualifications and requirements
* 8+ years system administration experience to include:
* Manage and well versed with Installing Oracle DB applications and fusion middleware, working closely with DBA. Aware of DB checklist from OS perspective.
* Support Exadata, Exalogic, ODA appliances from OS and patching perspective.
* Experience Provisioning Oracle. sql server.my sql databases in Cloud. Familiar with all the DB Cloud options in AWS/ Oracle Cloud infrastructure (OCI)/Azure/Google.
* 8+ years In depth experience as a Linux Administrator with: Oracle Linux, RedHat, CentOS, Unbuntu, etc.
* 5+ years in depth experience with and understanding of virtualization (VMWare, NSX, etc.) and hyperconverged infrastructure
* 5+ years experience in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
* 5+ years experience with Weblogic/ Apache/Tomcat/etc.
* 3+ years of experience working with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
* 3+ years experience with Active Directory and related protocols desired (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, NTP, Samba, etc.)
* 3 + years experience with devops automation (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
* 2+ years working with cloud services, such as AWS/Azure/Google/Etc
* Previous experience with SAN/NAS infrastructure desired
* Worked with ZFS file system
* Working knowledge of core Internet protocols and services (e.g. IP, TCP, UDP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSH, syslog) required
* Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage.
* Manage Networking /Security/VPCs in cloud.
* Cloud Certification from AWS/Oracle Cloud( OCI)/Azure/Google ..Aws/OCI preferred
* Support Oracle ,Sql server, Mysql Database infrastructure in Cloud.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
Our popular service niches that earned us global accolades are: clinical data management, clinical analytics, patient-centric technology enablement services, statistical analysis and reporting services, data anonymization services, RWD aggregation and curation services etc.
Maxis Clinical Sciences
Get fresh Linux System Administrator Freelance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.