English and Bilingual-Spanish Customer Service Representative
Maximus Riverview, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
English and Bilingual-Spanish Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus make an impact every day by providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans.
During these uncertain times, we ensure that every caller is treated like family and that we are truly able to give the best assistance possible.
Our agents deliver this vital information to callers via phone, web chat or written correspondence.
To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Pay and Benefits
- Base rate = $12.88/hr
- +10% for bilingual differential
- Health and wellness benefit add on = $4.54/hr
- Potential bonuses for excellent work and referrals
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Supportive work environment
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
- No cold calling, sales or collection calls!
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes; targeted start date is discussed with recruiter. We hire all positions as temporary employment that can become regular employment based on employee performance and client need.
COVID-19 Update: At Maximus, our employees provide vital services to individuals and families. We are taking every precaution at our offices to ensure a safe work environment. Those precautions include, but limited to, sanitation methods that comply with CDC standards, providing paid time off for those who qualify and resources for insurance coverage and self-care. We continue to monitor and update our policies and procedures as the situation and guidance changes for each of our locations.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs.
With approximately 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with Maximus through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
We foster a culture that respects and values individual contributions and differences. We believe our differences spark innovation, develop leadership and drive exceptional performance.
We provide a team-oriented environment and are proud of our collective commitment to become the leading provider for the administration of government health and human services programs.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we remain dedicated to providing them with an engaging and supportive work environment and meaningful jobs that contribute to the goals of the Company.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
• Must be able to speak and read English fluently
• Must be able to speak and read Spanish fluently for bilingual position
• Ability to work within established turnaround times
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Responding to numerous phone inquiries
• Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
• Assisting callers in finishing online applications
• Completing daily electronic call logs
• Filling out timesheets
• Adhering to privacy rules
• Connecting callers with leadership as needed
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
• Reporting problems through an easy online system
• Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
• Completing all assigned training as necessary
BusinessView all jobs at Maximus