Coordinator - Quality Assurance
- $10 to $18 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
While this is a remote position, applicants must reside in the state of Pennsylvania to be considered for this role.
The QA Coordinator is responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing trends for staff members to the quality of work performed, as measured against project standards, contractual requirements, and performance measures. In addition, the QA Coordinator must periodically help Supervisors coach staff to improve individual and organizational performance.
ESSENTIAL Job Duties:
• Responsible for monitoring, evaluating, coaching, and directing staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements, and performance measures.
• Ensure activities and processes follow both company QA standards and applicable contractual standards.
• Remains up to date on policies and procedures for all operations, assists in developing new work instructions, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
• Assists in the production and maintenance of staff resource materials including work instructions and job aids, knowledge portal, charts, and workflows.
• Conduct quality assurance reviews for completeness, accuracy, consistency, and conformity.
• Coordinate review activities as assigned by management and document all findings or errors identified, as well as any corrective or preventive actions taken.
• Research and gather data for special projects or requests.
• Support new staff by conducting 1:1 transitional coaching.
• Cross-train assigned topics in accordance with special projects.
• Perform other duties, as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or 5 or more years of equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
• Quality Assurance experience preferred; such as: auditing processes, tasks, systems, documents, and/or call recordings.
• Ability to speak effectively in internal situations and before groups of people or virtually.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Teams, Excel for reporting experience and report development, quality reporting and experience with quality monitoring in a customer service and data entry environment.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a remote fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period. Work is currently performed in a virtual environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures.
- Assist with the development, design and recommend strategies or activities intended to improve performance in Call Center Operations.
- Assist with the development, analysis and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Regularly assess the knowledge needs of the staff related to processes and policies regarding the client/contract operations and develop plans to meet those requirements.
- Conduct monitoring activities for quality assurance purposes.
- Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on policies and procedures for all operations, assists in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with staff training, as necessary.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquire job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicate routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
Maximus Services, LLCMcLean, VA
TechnologyView All Maximus Services, LLC Jobs
Get fresh Coordinator - Quality Assurance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.