Security Officers Needed for Nassau County, NY. Full-time and Part-time available....All Shifts Available! PLEASE - LONG ISLAND APPLICANTS ONLY (as none of our sites are near public transportation).
Looking for a way to get into the Criminal Justice field? Maximum security is looking for new employees to join the team. Whether you have a background in security, customer service, retail or are looking to gain experience with an entry level position we have a position for you. We offer flexible hours which are especially convenient for students.
Maximum security provides a high level of security to clients.
Our company offers: Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit Option, Paid Time Off, Advancement Opportunities, Medical Benefits, Employee Referral Program, Sign-On Bonus
- Willing to obtain a New York State Security Guard License
- 18 years of age or older (NYSSGL requirement)
- Drivers License (Preferred) / Reliable Transportation Required
- Basic understanding of computer databases
- Professional manner and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Responsible, dependable, empathetic and friendly
- Effective communication skills
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons
- Patrol assigned premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Report daily activities/irregularities, such as property damage, theft or unauthorized persons
- Contact the police or fire department in cases of emergency
- Check Driver’s License/photo ID of all people entering communities
- Operate scanning devices to record information of vehicles entering communities
- Inspect/adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use
- Any additional duties assigned by management
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer