Maximum Handyman LLC Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Maximum Handyman is a commercial-only handyman services company looking for experienced commercial mobile technicians.
This is a full-time position that requires a significant amount of driving every day. The job requires you to often work alone, so you must be able to work unsupervised.
Ideal repair skills includes knowledge of (but not limited to):
- Asphalt and concrete repair/patching and brick/cinderblock work
- Light electrical work and ballasts
- Laminate fabrication/repair for cabinetry and countertops
- Caulk, spackle, painting, grouting and other finishing work
- Flooring including (but not limited to) ceramic tile, VCT tile, and cove base molding
- Drop ceiling grid installation/repair
- Recognizing various drop ceiling tile types for installation/repair
- Commercial doors and hardware, including closers, panic bars, etc.
- Framing, drywall, FRP
- Fence repair - assorted types, including hardware
- Flushometers and other light plumbing
- Moving/hauling, pest control, demolition, glasswork
- Welding (a plus)
Excellent communication skills
Good at troubleshooting/technical skills
Experienced in multiple areas of repair
Tech-savvy - A MUST
Compensation is capabilities based.
The job includes many benefits including insurance, a company vehicle (limited personal use allowed), a company phone, and other perks.
Additional benefits become available after 90-day probationary period.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU LACK RELATED EXPERIENCE!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour, dependent on prior knowledge/experience.
Maximum Handyman LLCWhy Work Here?
Fun work environment, excellent benefits, learn lucrative skills, room for growth.
Maryland-based Commercial Handyman services company with coverage from Southern VA to mid-NJ and from the Atlantic coast to West Virginia. See our service area here - https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1-TjnHIOFX-k7Ugpxja2h_IxeAu48hj0r&ll=38.75860554167794%2C-76.503422496847&z=7