The IT Support candidate will provide user support at remote locations on assigned open
tickets and work in collaboration with the Service Desk. The IT Support is responsible for resolving
customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain customer satisfactions. The
IT Support installs, troubleshoots and maintains an extensive variety of products and equipment. The
IT Support will have the ability to make replacement cables from raw cable and RJ-45 connectors.
Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers’ needs.
· US Citizen
· Associates Degree (for Designated Lead) or High School Diploma or equivalent
· (Sr.) Minimum 3-5 years’ experience troubleshooting software and hardware in a customer service role (and in a supervisory role if for Lead position.)
· (Mid) Minimum 2-3 years’ experience troubleshooting software and hardware in a customer service role
· (Jr) Minimum 1-year experience troubleshooting software and hardware in a customer service role
· High degree of technical proficiency
· Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
Certification in UNIX and Microsoft Operating Systems or 5 years relevant experience
troubleshooting installing and configuring Unix and MS systems Experienced with LANDesk
remote resolution and with using LANDesk to push packages to workstations to complete
software installation request
Mid & Jr. Level
· Certification in UNIX and Microsoft Operating Systems or 3 years’ experience troubleshooting,
· installing, and configuring UNIX and MS systems.
· Familiarity with LANDesk remote resolution and with using LANDesk to push packages to
· workstations to complete software installation
· Familiarity with CLAIMS 3 (C3) system
· Comptia Networking +
· Comptia A+
Various (Sr - DC, Newark, Tucson, Seattle, San Francisco, Houston; Mid - DC, Barbourville, KY)