Account Service Representative
Maxim Lighting International...City of Industry, CA City of Industry, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Based in Southern California, Maxim Group Companies, is a lifestyle lighting manufacturer and wholesaler founded in 1970. We offer a variety of high-quality lighting fixtures for the home with design inspiration from around the world.
We are looking for an Customer Service Associate to join our corporate family that is an exciting, fast-paced, productive office that will require someone who wants to grow within the company.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Support members of our sales team in administrative tasks while learning the ins and outs of the lighting industry.
· Problem solving as necessary, interfacing directly with our Sales team members via phone, email and chat to provide administrative support.
· Service accounts and maintains relationships with our sales members to assure that our products are properly quoted and/or shipped as ordered
· Continually developing product knowledge, through research and company provided training, to reach a high level of familiarity with our product lines.
· Cultivate and build personal relationships with our sales contacts. Develop solid understanding of customer business issues and needs to deliver product solutions that best meet those needs.
· Ensure consistent account management of existing accounts to support sales team member’s needs.
Position requires confidence, job knowledge and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent administrative support.
· Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on telephone, email and other electronic channels.
· Demonstrated experience and ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to organize multiple priorities and requirements simultaneously.
· Ability to self-manage and motivate with general guidance and direction.
· Effective skills working as a member of a team and ability to work collaboratively with sales team members.
This is a full-time position requiring undivided attention from 7am-4pm Monday through Friday. It’s a position that gives the right candidate the chance to grow with the company and expand their career within our Sales and Marketing departments.
Compensation starts at $16/hr. includes Medical, Dental, paid vacation and holidays and 401k plan.
By 1975, the brothers not only offered over 150 unique lighting product designs, they surpassed their first million in revenue and completely outgrew the original garage workshop. In the years that followed, they would eventually employ a virtual army of lighting specialists and craftspeople - over 400 today - as well as double the size of their warehouse to over 200,000 square feet. As their workforce and facilities grew, so did their ambition: the first Maxim Lighting China office opened in 1992, giving Jacob and Zvi unprecedented access to new materials and possibilities in lighting innovation.
Maxim Lighting International...City of Industry, CAWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, lots of room for growth in our Family owned company!
Maxim Lighting is a proud, multi-generational brand built on ingenuity, passion, and dedication. After immigrating to the United States in 1965, Jacob Sperling used his student visa to bring his vision of superior lighting and customer service to brilliant life. Studying aeronautics by day, nights were spent in his makeshift garage factory. Here, he used skills and techniques learned from his day job with a lighting retailer to forge innovative new lighting products. Thus, Maxim Lighting® was born. Overwhelmed by eager customers, the business quickly outgrew Jacob's California-traversing station wagon and he realized Maxim was no longer a one-man business. Wanting to share his success with those he loved most, Jacob reached out to his brother Zvi Sperling, who would join the company in 1970 to provide stellar customer service. By 1975, the brothers not only offered over 150 unique lighting product designs, they surpassed their first million in revenue and completely outgrew the original garage workshop. In the years that followed, they would eventually employ a virtual army of lighting specialists and craftspeople - over 400 today - as well as double the size of their warehouse to over 200,000 square feet. As their workforce and facilities grew, so did their ambition: the first Maxim Lighting China office opened in 1992, giving Jacob and Zvi unprecedented access to new materials and possibilities in lighting innovation.
253 N. Vineland Ave. City of IndustryCity of Industry, CA