We are looking for Behavioral Therapists in the San Ramon area wanting to work with individuals with behavioral disorders, and other varieties of disabilities. Our clientele range from young children to middle-age adults. Therapists work in the home setting providing Intense Behavioral Services (IBS) including some Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, essentially helping clientele with their social skills while reinforcing positive behaviors and coping skills. Therapists work closely with Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA) to provide support and care for children and adults with behavioral challenges. Must have open/flexible availability.
- Part-time & Full-time opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health/ Dental/ Vision (Full time)
- Competitive Pay ($20/hour starting)
- 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients. Training online and in person.
- Weekly Pay (Fridays)
- PTO/ Sick Time
Behavioral Therapists work with children and adults with developmental delays and/or challenging behaviors. They implement the behavioral respite care plan designed and maintained by a Behavioral Supervisor and gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Behavioral Supervisor to elevate the effectiveness of the care plan. The Therapist assists family members or guardians in maintaining the client at home. This includes relieving them from basic self-help needs and other activities of daily living (ADLs), including interaction, socialization, and continuation of daily routines which family members or guardians would ordinarily perform. Some additional activities of daily living may include; safety supervision, ambulation assistance, meal prep, feeding, toileting, bathing, and dressing. Responsibilities also include daily documentation and maintaining communication with client, BCBA, and office staff.
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with individuals with disabilities, including individuals with severe or challenging behaviors
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification (in-person course for adult and child)
- Updated TB test (within a year)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Apply NOW and call our office at 510-542-5775
- Flexible schedule including weekends
- Bi/Multilingual (if applicable)
- Own a smart phone (we have a Mobile App)
- Have a reliable mode of transportation
- Willing to travel up to 1 hour for client (pay rate increase depending on travel distance)
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer