Maxim Healthcare is looking for an individual interested in becoming a behavior technician. Our behavior technicians are passionate about positively impacting a student's everyday life using ABA therapy. If you're looking for an opportunity to build your career within the school setting, with kids, or with mental health then this is a position for you.
We are seeking individuals interested in full time positions, however, we also offer on-call. You will receive weekly pay, benefits, and provide paid training! Apply now and a recruiter will reach out today with more details.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Implements behavior plans
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate's or bachelor's degree (psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences, human development or related fields); or have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"