Do you want to make an positive impact in the Autism Community?
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking for passionate, progressive and driven individuals who genuinely enjoy working with children, that would like to apply for an entry-level position as a Behavioral Therapist. We dedicate our time to providing all our BT's with the necessary online and hands-on training to become successful and confident in the comprehensive approach of ABA.
What We Do:
Our BT's provide behavioral intervention to children on the Autism Spectrum working 1:1 in the in-home setting. Our goal is to improve the lives of children and families living with autism. And specifically help children on the spectrum, learn effective social, motor, language, communication and cognitive skills with the approach of ABA.
Position: Behavior Therapist/Technician (Entry-Level and Experienced)
Pay: Dependent upon experience ($20-$25 hourly)
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours/scheduling
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- 40+ hours of paid behavioral training
- 40 hrs of BCBA Supervision signed off (for RBT Certification)
- Mileage reimbursement driving in between clients
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/Program Supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Work with clients, families, and communities to implement client treatment plan
- Complete and document session per policies and procedures
- Attend and participate for any in-service training
- Playtime is learning time. So having fun is expected as well!
Interested applicants can respond to this Ad with an updated resume or call Healthcare Recruiter Lead: Jiselle Correa at 408-914-9153
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs