Now hiring LVNs to work with medically fragile children in a school setting in the San Fernando Valley and the greater Los Angeles area. Cases are typically 1:1 and the top 5 responsibilities include G-tubes, Tracheotomies, Seizure Disorders, Type 1 Diabetes, and mental/physical delays (minimal experience accepted – clinical orientation provided). Candidates should be professional and available during school hours. This is a great opportunity for newly licensed LVNs seeking clinical experience, and experienced LVNs seeking pediatric experience!
• Cases are 1:1 with a pediatric student
• Top 5 modalities include, but are not limited to: G-tubes, Tracheotomies, Seizure Disorders, Type 1 Diabetes, and mental/physical delays
• Orientation to school nursing with clinical skills assessment and competencies
• Ongoing support from our clinical team
• Full-time and Part-time
• Current LVN License (or waiting to receive license)
If interested, please call our office at 213-296-3742 and ask to speak to Allison, or email your resume in response to this post.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs