Maxim HealthcareServices is currently seeking a Safety Specialist to provide occupationalhealth and safety services in a warehouse setting.
The Safety Specialist provides technical support and tacticalexecution in the implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety programswithin assigned fulfillment center.
· Completed BA Degree in a safety related field.
· Willingness to work weekends and/or overnightshifts.
· Serve as designated safety representative ofassigned fulfillment center (FC), coordinating and implementing all areas ofthe Global Safety Program as directed by Safety Manager of the regional node.
· Influence behavior and inspire commitment onthe part of all personnel in complying with safety standards and maintaining asafe work environment.
· Conduct training and coach associates onobserved work habits in support of this effort.
· Support management’s efforts to ensurecompliance with corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable federaland state law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safetyrisks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly andmonthly audits.
· Conduct risk assessments related to jobsperformed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommendappropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomicconsiderations, in all such efforts.
· Facilitate incident investigation process.
· Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthlymetrics reporting to onsite management teams and corporate based reportingsystems.
· Maintain required paperwork to comply withstandards.
· Provide (or facilitate access to) immediateaid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medicalattention.
· Enter Safety Incident Information in Metricsdatabase in a timely manner.
· Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
· Train and assist others (Area Managers, SafetyTeam Members, etc.) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow SafetyRules, etc.).
· Perform Specific Safety Training as requiredby the Safety Manager.
· Strong communication, teamwork, analysis,judgment and customer focus skills.
· Ability to analyze accident data, newprocesses, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazardand job safety analyses.
· Passion for Safety.
· Able to maintain confidentiality in mattersinvolving security and/or personnel issue.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, pleasecontact a Recruiter at 866-401-5586 or email your resume to email@example.com!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for 30 years. We offer services including
home healthcare, behavioral care, healthcare staffing, personal caregiving, and population
health and wellness. Our commitment to compassionate patient care and staffing world-class
professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare