Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a RN Health Risk Assessor that is field based who is a Registered Nurse to evaluate apatient’s health status, estimate the level of health risk and informs/completes functional assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries. This is a position that will require travel within general geographical region of Fort Smith, AR.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (mayinclude beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• PerformsFunctional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure theyare receiving the proper care
• Willbe primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do anyadministrative work from home.
• Identifypotential care and/or provider gaps
• Assessesand triage immediate health concerns
• Current,unrestricted RN licence (within Arkansas)
• 2+ yearsof clinical experience
• Computer competency with Microsoft Office and other programs
The challenge here lies in your ability to quickly assessa variety of cases face-to-face with your clients. The pace is fast, and you’llneed strong computer and communication skills to succeed.
- Rehab/Home-Health experience
- Field-Based experience
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer