$$$ ICU RN OPENINGS INCALIFORNIA!!!
*Total TravelPackage = $2,905/wk
Taxable Wages = $1,176/wk
Weekly Lodging Allowance =$1,267/wk
Weekly Meal & IncidentalAllowance = $462/wk
*Based upon qualifying forposition and allowances. Total package is inclusive of taxable wages andallowances.
Where: Glendale, CA
Start: Early to Mid December
Shift: 6 Night shifts (7P – 7A)
Length: 13 weeks & 36hrs/week
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of one year Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater.
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs