Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge? Are you looking toexpand your nursing skill set? Do you need or want the flexibility to work in avariety of settings? Do you want to leverage your professional network to earnadditional income? If you nodded your head to any of these questions thenplease consider the following opportunities with our Kentuckiana MaximOffice.
Maxim is looking for reliable, compassionate, team-oriented nurses to providetotal 1-on-1 care with patients in Louisville and the surrounding areas.Patient's range from infant to geriatric, with skills ranging from homeventilators to catheterizations. We do provide pediatric, ventilator and trachtraining. Shifts may be 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, or 12 hoursdepending on which patient you end up working with. Pay is competitive and weoffer multiple bonus programs. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org call our office and speak to us at 888-917-7962.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other RN (Registered Nurse)/ LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) duties as assigned.
- Current RN (Registered Nurse)/ LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior RN (Registered Nurse)/ LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for 30 years. We offer services including
home healthcare, behavioral care, healthcare staffing, personal caregiving, and population
health and wellness. Our commitment to compassionate patient care and staffing world-class
professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare