The Pharmacy Care Technician is asenior level position which is a hybrid of three critical components.
The first component is apharmacy technician:
· Responsibilitiesentail completing and submitting prior authorizations, processing claims,imaging, data entry, and setting up deliveries for patients.
The second component is apatient care coordinator:
· Responsibilitiesentail handling inbound/outbound calls, addressing issues, handling concernsfrom clients, providers, patients and other corresponding departments andsites.
The last component is a clientservice management:
· Responsibilitiesentail partnering with sales team to drive revenue, effectively managing clientbusiness, and building relationships.
· Classroom training is 6 weeks in length
· Trainingwill be 8 hours with 1 hour lunch during normal operating hours.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Active, State Board of Pharmacy Technician License
3. Full-time, Open availability
4. Pharmacy Technicians must have current state license withoutrestrictions based on regulatory requirements of worksite.
• National Technician Certification (PTCB)
• Bilingual in Spanish
Shift Start/End Time: Varies – 8 hour shifts/ 40 hours a week
Dress Code: Business casual
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs