- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs when applicable.Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(s).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs
- Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient status changes
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure
- Attends case conference, team meetings, and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the RN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of the Maxim Staffing Solutions background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for 30 years. We offer services including
home healthcare, behavioral care, healthcare staffing, personal caregiving, and population
health and wellness. Our commitment to compassionate patient care and staffing world-class
professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare