Mat-Su Valley Nurses Needed for Home Health
Are you a nurse (LPN/RN) in the Mat-Su Valley seeking autonomy to set your own schedule, receive competitive pay rates and develop your professional skills? Consider giving in-home patient care a try with Maxim Healthcare Services. (And hey, if you know anyone else who may be interested, ask about our $500 Refer-A-Friend program!)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Benefits of working with the Maxim Travel Services Team include:
- Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation packages
- Varying length contracts
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit (starting week 1)
- Fully furnished, private housing (or tax free housing stipend)
- Expense reimbursement for travel to your assignment location
- State licensure reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement program
Health and Wellness Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Maxim Healthcare Services Value Statement:
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
About Maxim Healthcare Services
The name Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of providing superior medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services. Established in 1988 to address the nursing shortage, Maxim has since evolved to service nearly every sector of the healthcare industry. Among Maxim?s strongest competencies is the ability to successfully recruit across a broad range of healthcare specialties. Maxim has earned a reputation for uncompromising dedication to customer service and the overall quality of all healthcare professionals staffed. It is engrained in the Maxim culture to strive for excellence through serving the needs of others. This is evident in Maxim?s ongoing efforts to assess and refine all management, clinical, and support processes.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs