Maxim Healthcare is looking for a LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility andaccountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery ofpatient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The LPN or RN willconsistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable inmanaging patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care. Cities include but are not limited to Independence, Blue Springs, Raytown and surrounding areas.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other LPN or RN duties as assigned.
- Current License in the state in which the LPN or RN practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus (No Cap)
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs