Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Customer Call Center Rep to provide services at our client site in support of Veteran Affairs.
Responsible for assisting management with customer service related issues such as overseeing the feedback card release process, gathering and reviewing report data for accuracy, scheduling, organizing and creating agenda’s, and other support tasks within the customer service department.
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• 0 to 1 year of relevant experience
• Customer Service experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees the feedback card release process and the receipt of AMTIS feedback cards via e-mail every 24-48hours.
• Follows up with VSC and Operations Managers on pending feedback card completions.
• Reviews incident reports and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness, directs VSCs when changes are needed and ensures changes are properly made.
• Creates data/information using Excel and other data tools to gather statistics for provider meetings & bonus parameters.
• Serves as the point of contact for AMTIS subcontractor.
• Ensures VSC’s are in compliance with policy and procedure, specifically the Claimant Feedback Policy and Abnormal Exam Results Policy.
• Trains new VSC’s, preferably in their locations, thus some travel will be required.
• Provides refresher training to VSC’s.
• Schedules, organizes, creates agenda for leads and provides minutes for the monthly VSC only meetings and the monthly VSC/OM meetings.
• Interacts with VSCs, Operations Managers and Associate Directors of Operations as necessary.
• Organizes and participates in provider conference calls and provider visits as necessary.
• Identifies trends and areas for improvement in customer service.
• Assists Provider Customer Service Manager and Director of Provider Relations with all customer service related duties.
• Responsible for the coordination, presentation and resources of annual VSC Conference.
• Develops the agenda and VSC continuity book for VSC Conference.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong Organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Detail-oriented with superior follow through sills
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
• Ability to train personnel both one-on-one and in groups
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong data entry skills; must have speed and accuracy
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer