Maxim Healthcare Services is currently looking for a Field Support Associate. The Field Support Associate, in collaboration with the Field Support Specialist, is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to team members, caregivers, field staff, independent contractors and other customers through daily interactions. The Field Support Associate manages the front desk console and provides our clients and customers with a positive first impression of the company’s core values and competencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains confidentiality of client, caregiver, field staff, independent contractor and team member information and records
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
- In collaboration with the Field Support Specialist: Assists candidates through the application, hiring, and onboarding process, Assists with the billing and payroll process
- Demonstrates positive professional interactions with all candidates, caregivers, field staff, independent contractors, team members, clients and customers
- Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing scans and facsimiles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Minimum one year of administrative work experience, to include typing skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Must meet federal, state, and local requirements
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer