TIRED of the hospital? Looking for case management and administrative opportunities? Want to make a change to the Home Health industry??
THIS MAY BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!
A typical work week consists of half your time in the office, and half your time being in the field with the patients.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge of clients and patients served. This oversight will include supervision of care management as required by regulation or contract and personnel management associated with the clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements, and where applicable or required by state regulations may be the Administrator.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8AM- 5PM
Setting: Office / Business
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of caregivers. Critical to this role is the assurance of clinical skills and competency of caregivers. (Clinical disciplines including but not limited to skilled nurses, aides, and therapist).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Functions as a Clinical partner with respective Business Development partner • Participates in client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
• Provides clinical oversight and case management as required by regulations or business line • Functions as clinical account supervisor as required by contract (schools, corrections, etc.)
• Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
• Facilitates the orientation process, competency and skills validation process for caregivers
• Ensures that competency and skill set of scheduled caregiver match the client requirements regardless of setting
• Provides supervisory oversight for a specific client, caregiver or field staff population as directed by regulations or contract with frequent daily travel
• Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs