Maxim Healthcare Services' Reno Office is looking to hire Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) (or nurse aide, orderlies, patient care technician, home health aide) to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse in facilities.
Maxim Health Reno offers competitive pay starting between $14.50 and $16.50 an hour based on experience and specific location. We offer flexible options including per diem, travel, and full time contracts.
If you are a qualified licensed CNA and do no have your physical or updated TB results, we can assist with those items.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience preferred, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer