Maxim Staffing is currently hiring healthand safety professionals with a background in Athletic Training (ATC) forassignments in your area. These positions will work in the Wellness Clinicwithin the warehouse and report directly to the Site Safety Manager.
These onsite Injury Prevention Specialist assignments arewith a Fortune 100 based company. Inthis position, you will be a part of the onsite Environmental Health &Safety (EHS) Team and will perform both injury prevention and injury management(first aid) activities. The Injury Prevention Specialist will be expected toproactively analyze tasks for potential ergonomic and safety issues, performbiomechanical and ergonomic assessments and provide first aid care to injuredemployees, and execute other injury prevention activities.
Assignment Length: TBD - Possible temp to perm
Shift Detail: (M-FSplit (Start between 10am – 1pm and is an 8-hour work day)
$26 to $32 (Depending on Experience)
Mustbe a Certified Athletic Trainer, by either the BOC or equivalent StateCertification
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a CPR course atthe Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American HeartAssociation) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
· Associate will be required to maintain all medical credentials
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs