1. Working with Service Now requests for member mailings
2. Coordination with team members for QA and validation
3. Proofreading finalize proofs
4. Working with a team lead to prioritize letter jobs to ensure first in isfirst out.
5. Supports are ad hoc letters;re-implementation & implementations of both commercial and EGWP clients forID card welcome packets
6. Assist with disruption lettersand print communication
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Good communication with both written and verbal
2. Engaged individual that work well both independently and within a team
- Knowledge of variable printing, andtemplate mapping with a data file. Microsoft office knowledge (excel, word,etc.) Attention to detail and overall good time management with work.
Shift Start/End Time: 8am - 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5pm, OT available
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs