- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxary LLC is seeking exceptional Software Developer talent to help create the future and advance our WorxQ product mission. In this role, you will work in an agile environment that values creativity, knowledge sharing, and employee growth. We seek out new and different perspectives, exercise curiosity, and embrace a culture of learning. You will have substantial opportunity to shape technical direction, make a tangible and positive impact, and obtain unique and valuable experience across an array of technologies.
Job Location: 722 E Market St Suite#102 Leesburg VA - 20176
Role: Software Developer
· Develop and directing software system validation and testing methods.
· Direct our software programming initiatives
· Oversee the development of documentation.
· Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
· Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
· Manage the software development lifecycle.
· Monitor system performance.
· Communicate key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
· Develop and executing project plans.
· Apply mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
· Apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
· Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
· Test new software and fixing bugs.
· Shape the future of our systems.
Educational Qualification: This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Schedule: Full Time, 40 Hours/Week
Salary: $98,550.00 Per annum
Benefits: Health, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
722 E MARKET ST SUITE#102Leesburg, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Maxary LLC