Software Developer - Business Applications
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, life insurance,
We have an exceptional opportunity for a software developer with the aptitude to create cloud-based business applications build for our growing Business Solutions practice. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for coding, debugging, documentation, unit and integration testing our line of business applications. You must be energetic and willing to learn and use leading-edge technologies to develop applications. A qualified candidate must be comfortable troubleshooting, have a strong desire to learn, and have the ability to update their professional expertise, as new standards, technologies, and products emerge.
This position reports to the Development Manager and offers a challenging career, with excellent training, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits plan.
About MaxQ Technologies, Inc.
MaxQ is a privately held, successful company with a 35 year track record of selling enterprise applications into the mid-market. The company has a strong reputation for vertical industry expertise that is coupled with a leading business solutions product portfolio across the US. MaxQ has more than 1200 clients. Partner. The MaxQ business is growing, and we seek talented professionals to join our team.
- Develop application software and associated updates as needed
- Follow established development standards
- Developing personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the development team
- Providing support on specific solutions to aid business partners in preparing for solution presentations
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business application needs, deficiencies, challenges, and attitudes
- Assist team members with assigned support solutions by answering application questions, fixing code, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines
- Project management- Developing and/or help maintain all project documentation
Required Skills and Talents
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in developing business software applications. The individual must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study.
- Build web and other applications by evaluating user specifications and analyzing existing and proposed systems.
- Business Application development experience with an ERP solution.
- Ability to develop code in .NET technologies using Visual Studio.
- Ability to develop MS SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers
- Experience – 1-3 years of experience developing business applications is required.
MaxQ Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Work with new technology with great learning opportunity and growth potential
MaxQ is a privately held, successful company with a 37-year track record of selling enterprise applications into the mid-market. The company has a strong reputation for vertical industry expertise that is coupled with the leading business solutions product portfolio across the US. MaxQ has more than 1200 clients and enjoys a reputation as a leading Microsoft and Acumatica Partner. The MaxQ business is growing, and we seek talented professionals to join our team.
100 Reserve RoadDanbury, CT
TechnologyView all jobs at MaxQ Technologies, Inc.