HR Generalist - Remote US
- Expired: June 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
MaxPeople is a professional Human Resources consulting firm offering HR, Training, Recruitment and Employment Law services to clients in need of an effective people strategy to grow their business. We provide services to small and mid-size organizations with the necessary Human Resources infrastructure and the employment law services required for growth.
About Our Client
Seal Storage is the next generation of cloud storage led by the next generation of cloud storage technology leaders. Seal represents the world's first ESG-friendly data storage opportunity. An established leader in the Filecoin ecosystem led by experts in decentralized cloud storage infrastructure, blockchain, and capital markets. Seal will rapidly become the largest provider of decentralized storage in North America (and then worldwide).
What you will do:
Seal Storage is excited for their next phase of growth and is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Generalist to be the primary partner and advisor to the business. The successful candidate will work closely in the implementation of processes, policies and programs that drive organizational effectiveness, performance management and employee development. As a trusted advisor to the business, you will ensure policies, compliancy, and best practices are carried through to internal teams. The successful candidate will also help lay the groundwork to support the growth and transformation across the organization.
The role will divide its time between HR Generalist (75%) and Recruitment (25%).
What you'll be doing
- Implement and support HR programs which include performance management, employee development, diversity, etc.
- In partnership with business leaders, develop and implement a talent plan that ensures the organization has the right talent to deliver on financial commitments, consistent team performance and a sustainable talent bench for business growth
- Responsible for the quality and responsiveness of the overall delivery of all HR services
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with key employees to ensure all elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet and exceed business needs
- Use creative problem-solving skills to address business needs that are often time-sensitive
- Create onboarding processes & facilitate payroll setup
- Performs onboarding for new employees, including payroll & benefit setup.
- Will be required to use Zoho People and other HR-related apps within Zoho One to support onboarding, career development and employee relationship-building.
- Setting up Zoho HR infrastructure to ensure vacation dates, performance reviews and pertinent employee information is maintained.
- Manages employee queries, and other general day-to-day HR related requests.
- Works with internal team to integrate HR processes to Zoho One as required
- Assists in organizing team building and social events
- Ensure all actions follow appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Oversees job posting processes.
- Depending on open position, may screen applications.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Participate in activities to maintain a healthy and productive work environment, works with internal teams and external HR Firm to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Minimum 3 years Human Resources experience; preferably in recruitment
- Relevant college or University Degree and/or a Certified Human Resources Professional Designation (CHRP, CHRL)
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- The successful individual must be confident, approachable and have the capacity to understand multiple perspectives. This person must be both strategic and able to provide tactical and hands-on support in all areas of human resources and be comfortable mostly 'doing'.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills, written and oral communication skills as well as analytical skills
- Engaging and a strong communicator with a focus on relationship building and maintaining positive company culture.
- Act with the employee experience top of mind, continuously seeking feedback, inefficiencies, and maintaining business relationships based on trust and respect
- Motivated to create processes and get things organized
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- A high degree of tact and diplomacy
For consideration, please apply online. As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in MaxPeople but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at MaxPeopleHR