Automotive Technician - Iron Trail Motors
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Iron Trail motors
Iron Trail Motors is currently looking to hire experIienced Automotive Technicians. We are specifically looking for Auto Techs with 2+ years of experience. Franchise dealership auto tech experience is a MAJOR PLUS! We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY. We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Out of town candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
What we offer our TEAM MEMBERS:
· Competitive pay based on experience and performance
· Relocation assistance
· Available benefits include medical, dental, and paid vacations
· Paid training and development
· A TRUE CAREER, NOT just a job
· PLENTY of work
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Iron Trail Motors
1301 17th St. S, Virginia, MN 55792
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
NO WALK-IN INTERVIEWS PLEASE!!!!!
MUST HAVE AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
· Automotive Service Technician Experience is REQUIRED
· Franchise Tech Experience is a PLUS
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
Get fresh Electric Motor Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!