Customer Service Specialist
MaxCareRx Edmond, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated customer service representative with experience in the health care industry.
We are a pharmacy benefit manager with a nation-wide pharmacy network and clients from coast to coast, and we're looking for a pharmacy tech to join us.
The shift we are hiring for is Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm.
· Customer service/help desk experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal
· Must have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
· Must be a team player with a strong work ethic
· Good problem solving and fact finding skills
· Attention to detail
· Good keyboarding skills (>40 wpm preferred)
· Good working knowledge of MS Office programs
· Willing to learn and adapt to change
· Excellent punctuality and attendance
· Good time management skills
Preference will be given to candidates with
· National Pharmacy Tech Certification
· Bilingual in Spanish/English: Speaking, Reading, and Writing
· Background in pharmacy/medical insurance and claims processing
MaxCareRxWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with the opportunity for advancement.
MaxCare Prescription Benefit Services is redefining pharmacy benefit management since 1985. We provide clients with the knowledge, clarity of options and flexibility they need to effectively manage pharmacy benefits. We focus on developing programs, services and processes that are clinically based, member-focused, and aligned for all stakeholders. MaxCare delivers an innovative mix of market expertise, information technology, and specialty pharmacy offerings. We serve the needs of health plans, unions, third-party administrators (TPAs) and self-insured employers.
3000 E. Memorial Road EdmondEdmond, OK