MaxCDN is seeking a Product Manager who is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout our multiple product lifecycles, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Skills And Requirements
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to translate between differing requirements from different stakeholders
- Establish and maintain vision to deliver ideal solutions to customers
- Knowledgeable in the Internet technology space.
- Knowledge in the Content Delivery space a strong plus.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.