Armed Security Officer - Thomasville, GA
Max Security USA Thomasville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARMED SECURITY OFFICER NEEDED FULL-TIME FOR WAREHOUSE/OFFICE IN THOMASVILLE, GA. UNARMED GA SECURITY LICENSE REQUIRED!
THIS POSITION INCLUDES FOOT PATROL. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO OBTAIN (AT OWN COST) THE ARMED GA SECURITY LICENSE (BLUE CARD) UPON HIRE. MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION, AND AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF ARMED SECURITY, MILITARY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE - VERY IMPORTANT! YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION WITHOUT THAT EXPERIENCE (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Our company offers: Direct Deposit Option, Paid Time Off, Advancement Opportunities, Medical Benefits, Employee Referral Program, Sign-On Bonus, Set Schedules Offered!
Looking for a way to get into the Criminal Justice field? Maximum security is looking for new employees to join the team. Whether you have a background in security, customer service, retail or are looking to gain experience with an entry level position we have a position for you. We offer flexible hours which are especially convenient for students. Maximum security provides a high level of security to clients.
-Unarmed GA Security License
- Willing to obtain Blue Card at own cost (Armed GA Security Guard License)
- 21 years of age or older
- Drivers License or Learners Permit and Reliable Transportation Required
- Basic understanding of computer databases
- Professional manner and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Responsible, dependable, empathetic and friendly
- Effective communication skills
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons
- Patrol assigned premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Report daily activities/irregularities, such as property damage, theft or unauthorized persons
- Contact the police or fire department in cases of emergency
- Check Driver’s License/photo ID of all people entering communities
- Operate scanning devices to record information of vehicles entering communities
- Inspect/adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use
- Any additional duties assigned by management
- Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm
- Monday through Friday 4pm to 12am
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Max Security USA
Real EstateView all jobs at Max Security USA