Are you looking to work with an industry leader? To work with a growing company that recognizes that people truly make the difference? Then your search has led you to the right place! With 16 Distribution Centers from Maine to Virginia, our growth has led us to seek a highly talented Territory Sales Manager in the Maine/New Hampshire/Vermont area. With 100 years of top-level service success behind us, our future is bright and yours can be too!
The function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide direct support to the Regional Manager and the entire outside sales team in the ongoing development of existing and prospecting of MFI customers to ensure that the company can meet its growth targets.
· Always represent Max Finkelstein in a positive and professional manner
· Work with all personnel to ensure constant customer satisfaction
· Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
· Listen, understand and convey company requirements and customer needs
· Ensure that sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads and prospects for all salespeople.
· Perform any other duties assigned by your manager to meet MFI company goals
· The goal is to make 50 outbound sales calls daily, these should include 25 customers who are not logging and using the website, another 25 customers offering current specials and program updates
· Tracking all outbound sales calls and provide the detailed information to all salespeople
· Keep a detailed and up to date list of all customers who pay by credit card, have a rebate program or are on a tire manufacture program in the Team sharable folder
· Track and email out to the salespeople customers not login on to the website at least weekly
· Receive as many inbound phone calls from customers as possible
· You should receive, review and process all inbound administrative paperwork such as credit applications, tax documents and personal guarantees and track them thru the entire process of account setup.
· Setup all online accounts for new applications once approved by credit.
· Notify and walk each customer thru the process of login on to the MFI website.
· Communicate to the salesperson when a new customer account is setup
· Preform reporting daily, weekly and monthly about new account setup and sales for these time frames
· Watch for hold screen issues and advise salespeople when a credit increase is needed
· Recognize the need for salesperson intervention and convey customer information to the appropriate sales personnel
· Take initiative to develop skills by staying current on industry trends, product knowledge and new company developments
· Strong Computer Skills
· Excellent people skills
· Team Oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented with great time management skills
· Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently and be flexible with changing business needs
· Industry leading base pay
· Performance bonus
· Career growth opportunities
· Full benefits package to include:
o Paid Time Off
o Company sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
o Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
o Paid Life insurance
o 401k Plan
· Company support and training opportunities.
It is the policy of Max Finkelstein, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Max Finkelstein, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities