Commercial Real Estate Associate
- $50,000 to $250,000 Yearly
Max Benjamin Partners (MBP) is seeking a talented and motivated individual who has experience originating debt and equity for commercial real estate assets or is interested in breaking into Commercial Real Estate Finance.
About MBP: MBP is a boutique real estate advisory firm in Beverly Hills specializing in innovative capital solutions for real estate developers and investors. MBP is an employee-centric firm dedicated to educating and empowering our originators. We offer the highest commissions in the industry, and every hire has the potential to become a partner at our firm.. Our team is collaborative, success-driven, and has a positive, enjoyable work environment.
The Position: The Associate Originator at MBP is expected to originate and execute CRE Loans and equity placement. The candidate selected for this position would operate out of our office in Beverly Hills, CA. Responsibilities include outreach, origination, underwriting, application processing, and closing. They will be exposed to all aspects of the commercial real estate financing process and will be given the opportunity to develop extensive fundamental commercial real estate skills. Essentially, an Associate Originator must be capable of managing the CRE financing process from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will be a calm and effective problem-solver who possesses analytical and interpersonal communications skills. Additionally, strong organizational skills are a must as you will likely be responsible for more than five transactions in a given month.
If you're looking for aggressive growth with a company that will help you reach your full potential, this is the job for you. Join our fast-paced, sales-driven team and help us change the face of the commercial real estate industry.
· Perform quick analyses and underwriting of commercial real estate transactions
· Effectively manage day-to-day communication with borrowers, lenders, attorneys, title and escrow officers on any closing items, changes, and due dates
· Develop and maintain detailed checklists and timelines for each transaction
· Review loan applications daily
· Coordinate loan requirements pre- and post-closing
· Compile invoices and wiring instructions for payment by escrow
· Creation of Offering Memorandums
· Maintain and update pipeline of loans in process in the company tracking system
· Execute transactions from start to finish
· Take responsibility for regular follow-up, client relationship maintenance, as well as identification of new client prospects
· Attend weekly team meetings
Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Business Administration, Real Estate Development, or Finance.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
· A strong basis in Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Excel
· 2+ years in Real estate capital markets, banking, or other related functions
· Escrow or title experience
· Commercial real estate experience
Salary: 100% Commission-Based. We will give you the training and tools to help you empower your career.
MBP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: It has been and will continue to be the policy of Max Benjamin Partners, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected categories. We invest in each employee through various programs and initiatives, ensuring that our people are respected as individuals and genuinely valued for their unique perspectives.
Please submit your Resume AND Cover Letter to email@example.com to complete and expedite our hiring process. We highly prioritize candidates who follow this instruction.
Max Benjamin Partners LLCBeverly Hills, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.