SUMMARY: Executes concept, develops design, and produces art and copy layouts for print collateral materials, photography print layouts and website layouts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides in-house graphic design, print preparation, and archiving of art collateral including but not limited to brochures, direct mail, advertising, website materials, posters, packaging, and logos for all products and services.
- Assures quality of final product before release.
- Maintains high level of knowledge and skill with all computer software related to the design and production of print materials.
- Manages all media assets.
- Assists with strategizing, designing, and producing visual communications.
- Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure creative needs of the company are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Cloud and Office 365
- Ability to conceptualize creative concepts
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design--Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention