UX Designer - Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maveris is an IT and cybersecurity services company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector. We have an opening for a full-time, permanent UX Designer - Senior to join our talented, dynamic team in support of a large Federal Government customer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position will support the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) by modernizing and standardizing HR information services to support a world-class workforce with the sole purpose of supporting our Nations Veterans. Current duty station is 100% remote, however, there is potential you will need to be available onsite in a hybrid capacity at a future date.
As a UX Designer - Senior supporting Maveris programs, you will be trusted to support the Program with all user experience design solutions. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Support Program related graphic designs in all Program related artifacts.
- Work in conjunction with the Communication Specialists on branding/marketing designs and graphics.
- Conduct user research to include contextual inquiry and usability testing.
- Support survey design and implementation through the creation of surveys to measure user satisfaction and feedback.
- Develop survey summary reports with final results, data consolidation, analysis and recommendations.
- Produce user workflows and journey maps that consider business requirements.
- Work closely with the SharePoint Administrator to develop design solutions for customer facing SharePoint site design/branding.
- Create prototypes and wireframes in support of SharePoint site development.
- Take business metrics and translate Program goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Ensure design artifacts are in line with 508 compliance regulations by working with the Program 508 Compliance SME.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 plus years of experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Possess problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Self-starter who meets and exceeds deadlines and takes initiative
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills
Maveris attracts and retains talent of the highest caliber by offering opportunities to work in exciting and challenging environments surrounded by bright minds. Our employees are our most prized asset and are rewarded with highly competitive compensation and a top-tier benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Maveris offers exceptional, mission-focused solutions to organizations facing highly complex IT, digital, and cyber security challenges. Our success is achieved by maintaining an environment of trust where people are encouraged to reach their fullest potential. Every candidate that applies to Maveris brings something unique to the table, and because our team is diverse, we consistently meet our goals and exceed client expectations. If you are a highly-motivated person with a willingness to learn, we invite you to apply today to join our team!
To learn more about employee benefits visit www.maveris.com.
For company updates and the latest job postings check us out on LinkedIn.
If you'd like to read about some of our research and projects head over to Maveris Labs.
Want a more behind the scenes view? Check out our blog Maveris Insights to learn more about the team behind the solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Maveris