Hungry for success? Our Food Service Manager opportunities allow you to grow your management career at a company known for its variety of fresh and great tasting food options. Assisting the Store Manager, it will be your job to lead your food service team to ensure our customers are happy, satisfied and keep coming back for our tasty offerings and superior customer service. Accepting one of our Food Service Manager jobs puts you on the fast-track for future Maverik store management jobs and opportunities as we strongly believe in promoting from within. Many of today’s Store Managers started their retail management careers in this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hiring Food Service Crew Members with the approval of the Store Director
• Provide leadership and development to food service employees
• Food service training for all store employees
• Ensure and maintain the quality and freshness of all food items
• Ensure the use of training videos to support staff
• Complete all food service reports and other bookkeeping responsibilities
• Establish and maintain Food Service Crew Members work schedules
• Control food service inventory and complete monthly inventory audits
• Order food service merchandise
• Post food service advertising materials
• Accountable for productivity & costs associated with food service, as measured by work ratio; maintains work ratio at or below stores goal
• Merchandising of food service items
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
• The list of Essential Job Duties is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job
• Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed at any time
Qualifications: Experience, Competencies and Education
• Ideally a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn simple tasks quickly and work with little or no supervision.
• Basic math skills.
• Must be able to complete required paperwork.
• Must pass company sponsored Serve Safe Class