Retail / Events Appointment Setter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$1,000.00 Sign on Bonus
As part of our Part Time Event Staff, your primary role will be to present information about our company products and set appointments. Every contact is an opportunity to make a bonus! These appointments are being set for our sales team for Windows/Doors/Siding. This position will teach you how to grow with us and develop the skills needed to pursue a full time career with our company in many different departments.
WORK SCHEDULE: FRI, SAT, SUN - 25 hours a week - OTHER EVENTS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT WEEK IF DESIRE ADDITIONAL WORK DAYS
THIS IS NOT A SALES ROLE!
Who We're Looking for:
- Assisting with site set up, working under mentorship of the events manager
- IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A MEDIUM TO LARGE VEHICLE TO CARRY OUR 8FT TABLE AND FOLDABLE 10X10 TENT
- You must possess great people skills.
- You must have a positive business attitude like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
- You must be a team player and eager to learn
What We Offer:
- $17 to $20/hour base pay! (Plus uncapped commission on demos and sales made from the sales team)!!
- Performance/demo-based bonuses $$
- Career development and opportunity at every step of the way
- Exciting opportunities to advance rapidly
- Advancement and leadership training at all levels
- Work hard and win big! Team events when we hit goals! Top Golf, Ax throwing, and K1 Speed.
Our Marketing and Events role focuses on the following areas:
- Direct Marketing and Events (No telemarketing! No sales!)
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Marketing Campaign Roles
- Setting qualified appointments for our Sales Team
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program.
PROMOTIONS based upon performance.
No Experience Necessary!
* Ability to be mobile for multiple hours daily. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. Requires outdoor and indoor environment. The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
About Maverick Windows:
• Maverick Windows is an award-winning company
• We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
• We offer products of the highest quality and importance to homeowners. We pride ourselves on solving problems for homeowners and not creating a pressured sales objective. We take the time to educate them with a professional sales presentation and no-cost quotes.
• Our employees love their job! We set individual and team goals and when met we celebrate as a team. These celebrations have included Top Golf, Bowling, White-Water Rafting and so much more!!! We provide a fun and supportive team environment. Come grow with us, and work toward a rewarding career!
Maverick Windows North Texas
4552 Beltway DrDallas, TX
Get fresh Event Merchandising jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.