Field Operations Assistant
Maverick Natural Resources Longview, TX
- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant / Field Operations Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Processing of invoices
- Create and maintain various documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports, with a strong emphasis on excel spreadsheets
- Front office responsibilities, including reception area, phones, & shipping and receiving of packages
- Perform various clerical duties such as typing, distribution of incoming/outgoing mail, copying, faxing, filing, ordering supplies, etc.
- Prepare correspondence, data entry, scanning, distribution of weekly reports, travel arrangements and speaking with vendors.
- Assist with travel arrangements and accommodations for Operations Management
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalent.
- Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- 5+ years administrative experience required.
- Experience with Enverus Open Invoice a plus
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Possess knowledge of and ability to operate standard office equipment and machines.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while exercising judgment, initiative, and knowledge of company policies to resolve problems and recommend solutions
Maverick Natural Resources
BusinessView all jobs at Maverick Natural Resources