Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Valid Class B/C CDL with passenger endorsement required and must be at least 21 years of age
- Six months to one year previous bus driving experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clear MVR and no Felony or Sexual Convictions.
- Maintaining bus cleanliness along with its facilities.
- Conducting daily inspections for service issues and reporting issues to the appropriate contacts.
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screening
- Professional manner and appearance with flexible and positive attitude possessing good organizational and time management skills.
- Willing and able to abide by Federal, State and local regulations and Company policy including random drug and alcohol screenings and attendance to mandatory meetings.
- Smooth operational skills with excellent defensive driving skills, willing and able to treat our vehicles as if they are your own.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, read maps, maintain expense and mileage records, complete incident reports when necessary, load and unload luggage, assist with passenger boarding and disembarking.
- Ability to perform daily pre and post trip motor coach inspections, assist passengers with embarking and disembarking at each stop and with emergency evacuation, perform basic maintenance and repair such as replacing fuses, checking and or adding fluids, and adjusting tire pressure when necessary. Clean mirrors and windows.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Maverick policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities
- Paperwork—DVIR, Damage reports, logs, accident packet
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Persuasive - Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of a Maverick Driver.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly (2/3 or more of time) required to sit, talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; occasionally (up to 1/3 of time) required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach with hands and arms up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point) Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of a Maverick Driver.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to fumes, chemicals or airborne particle, vibration; occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is Loud Noise.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : No prior experience necessary
Computer Skills: N/A
Certificates & Licenses: Valid Class B/C CDL with “P” Endorsement Required
Maverick HelicoptersHelicopter Tour Operator
Las Vegas, NV