Mavenspire’s experienced team provides datacenter solutions to large enterprises and mid-sized businesses all over the world. Our goal is to inspire the future of our customer’s business and be their partner every step of the way. Mavenspire’s sales team is comprised of Inside Sales, Account Executives and Solutions Consultants who work together as a team to deliver the best-in-class datacenter technologies and services to our customers. Due to rapid growth, we have added a new position for an Account Executive.
Account Executives are the responsible for two major aspects of relationship management - the acquisition of new clients / relationships, and the account management and support of existing clients. Account Executives create opportunities for good conversations with potential and existing customers leveraging Mavenspire's technical resources, and those of our partners. These conversations are about making a positive difference to our clients business and using technology to create success. AEs manage the sales process and are expected to produce and coordinate proposals, pricing, and presentations.
Sales Strategy – Create and execute a sales strategy for acquisition of target accounts and coverage of assigned territory
Relationship Development -- Work with partner teams and networking opportunities to expand Mavenspire's sphere of influence and go to market capabilities
Opportunity Qualification – Identify opportunities for client success and coordinate the selling team to qualify, propose, and win business. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
Account and Relationship Management – The AE will create and develop strong relationships with customers and their organizations including asking for introductions and referrals to upper management and other divisions.
- 5 years of sales support or related experience
- 1+ year of technology sales experience, preferably in the data center space.
- Dell and/or EMC selling experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- Knowledge of email, web, and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- Desire to understand and interface with new technologies
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of sales and technical situations and quickly understand and execute on projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Attention to process and detail