Candidates MUST be a highly-qualified .NET Developer based in downtown Portland, Oregon with solid experience with full Web Stack development.
Job Title: Technical Analyst – Application Design Development Reporting
Duration: 6 months (contract with the possibility of extension )
Location: Portland, Oregon
Key Skills: C#, C++, HTML
This person will support our client’s group with business systems reporting and analysis of large amounts of data to achieve business objectives. This person will also design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
• Monthly Policy Report Automation which includes: defining the needed data points, validation of business requirements, coding data for automating of policy spend reports including building visualizations.
• IT liaison to provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Ongoing project involvement in the Real Time Service project
• Provide analytical support to Field Service Analysts including training opportunities and knowledge transfer
• Contribute to fault code predictive analytics project
• Adhoc development of data reporting tools for business groups dashboard
• Take multiple data sources and join data together
• Build useable reports for the business unit based on the data
• Receive and process new requests for data sets
• Preparation of monthly reports and projections
• May be asked to present data findings to business group or translate data into useable information
• Use data visualization to communicate data findings and information during Application Design & Development
Education and Qualifications Required:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university
Extensive experience in analyzing data for large-scale application architecture, Python, SQL (DB2) joins, Tableau, Alteryx & MS Excel advanced proficiency
Years of experience required for this job: 5-10 years of applicable experience in web service-based integrations.
• Previous Experience analyzing data for a large or complex business organization
• Previous Experience with large amounts of data and joining data
• Previous Experience using both Tableau and Alteryx
• Advanced or Expert Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Preferred: Previous experience with SQL (DB2)
• Preferred: Previous Python programming experience
• Preferred: Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/