Director of Professional Services
Maven Machines Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Maven is reimagining how the world moves freight. We are a fast-growing tech startup based in Pittsburgh that is working on building the next era of fleet management, dispatch, and infrastructure technologies for the transportation and service industries.
Over the past seven years, Maven’s cloud-based solutions have been successfully deployed to thousands of drivers and companies across the country, with many of the nation’s top 100 trucking fleets running their operations on our software platform. We are looking for exceptionally bright and talented individuals to add to our growing world-class team of professionals.
As a fulltime Director of Professional Services reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be responsible for spearheading the implementation of the Maven platform for our clients. You will work closely with Sales, Account Management, Engineering, Product & Support to deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner and manage a team of deployment consultants and project managers. The ideal candidate is based in Pittsburgh, PA or elsewhere in the continental U.S.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the Maven implementation team and provide guidance and support.
- Act as the key champion for project teams during the implementation phase.
- Manage the collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver customized solutions to meet customer needs.
- Be accountable and own successful project deployments.
- Review, manage, and process contracts/statements of work.
- Proactively make recommendations to the senior leadership on customer relationships.
- Collaborate with and support Maven’s Sales team during pre-sales phases.
- Create tools and templates to facilitate repeatable and executable deployments, utilizing Maven’s deployment methodology.
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of Maven’s platform and solutions, along with future product direction.
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team on deployment status as well as recommendation for improvements.
- Continuously look for process improvement and efficiency.
- Provide leadership to the growing company and play a leadership role in sustaining and evolving the culture.
More About You
- 7-10 years of experience implementing software systems in a progressive role or relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to articulate technical concepts and technologies.
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Ability to understand and grow at a broader scale the complete product solution, new product offerings and create process and structure to address implementation needs.
- PMP or equivalent Certification preferred.
- Bachelors degreed required, Masters preferred.
- Prior experience in delivering cloud-based solutions to customers preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Snacks on snacks
Healthy, Diverse Teams Breed Innovation
Maven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We deeply believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make better products, and we seek to attract talent from all walks of life. The team at Maven is smart, friendly, and passionate and we value a healthy work environment to foster personal development and opportunities to move within our small, but quickly growing organization.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Maven Machines