Mavagi Enterprises San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a passionate Area Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Manages operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies. Follows direction set by the Vice President of Operations. Provides supervision, guidance, and oversight to field project managers and supervisors. Directs the management of all associated resources including revenues, expenses, personnel actions, equipment purchase and maintenance, and fiscal management and reporting. Supports the organization in its mission to help change lives of disabled individuals through employment opportunities. The incumbent will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers and employees.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers and employees.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare and prioritize weekly/daily/quarterly reports to Senior Staff, DO, and operations teams as needed.
- Assists Quality Team with preparation of quality reports as assigned or needed.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly initiatives.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Plans, organizes, assigns, reviews, and evaluates work of subordinates; assures that standards are maintained and that work is completed within established deadlines; disciplines assigned staff as necessary.
- Makes the more difficult decisions in connection with functions of the contract requirements.
- Responsible for performance standards, operating procedures and reporting systems.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly fiscal audits to establish sound fiscal management, identify negative trends in performance outcomes, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Performs monthly random quality inspections
- Successfully negotiate problem resolution regarding contracting specifications and performance.
- Read, write, and speak English.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Handle fast-paced environment and high levels of stress.
- Adheres and enforces occupational safety procedures to include being an awareness ambassador for Safety/Loss Prevention
- Responsibility to take a proactive role in protecting the agency’s assets and resources by controlling cost and generating revenue.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- Proven area management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 70% Travel is required to contract sites locally and out of town, including overnight stays. Works a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends when required.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in reviewing, negotiating and administering wide variety of federal government or commercial contracts.
- Excellent negotiation, organization and written and oral communication skills with the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to business requirements and interact successfully across all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to handle a high volume of contract-related tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a customer service orientation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen capable of obtaining security clearance.
Ability to delegate/follow-up
Ability to adapt and adjust
Diligence and persistence
Creativity and innovation
Judgment and decision-making
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Mavagi EnterprisesWhy Work Here?
Great Mission-Make a Difference!
As a non-profit our passion and purpose are to provide job skills training, a compassionate culture, and employment opportunities for disabled veterans and other people with disabilities.
5726 W. Hausman Rd. Suite 115B San AntonioSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Mavagi Enterprises