Sales Manager - Interconnect and Metrology
- Posted: over a month ago
Brief Summary of Position:
The Sales Manager – Interconnect and Metrology is responsible for managing all sales activities in stated territory. Position includes the management of Customer and Sales channel relationships with accountability to meeting the sales bookings goals. Responsibilities include: developing sales growth strategies, and supporting an exceptional customer experience. Additional duties include competitive product sales strategy development and customer feedback to Maury management teams.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provide an excellent customer experience and manage the overall customer relationship in territory
- Meeting or exceeding the corporate booking and revenue goals in territory
- Manage Distributors in territory by ensuring proper training, effective communication of goals, support with customer relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Personally establish relationships with high priority prospects and create sales opportunities collaboratively with the sales channel(s)
- Maintain a strong understanding of Maury Microwave products, specifications and features in order to present to customers in-person and virtually and to respond to a wide variety of customer inquiries.
- Provide input into sales forecast, as well as competitive products and market landscape.
- Supports and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Support competitive product analysis, provide direct customer feedback to enhance product roadmaps
- Adheres to the corporate and departmental expense objectives as identified by the VP of Sales
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements (education, prior work experience, special skills, etc.)
- BS in Engineering preferred. BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- 5+ years direct and indirect component sales experience with deep specialization in RF, microwave and/or millimeter-wave
- Extensive experience with RF/microwave cables, adapters and familiarity with VNA calibration
- Proven success selling into commercial, military and government organizations
- Proven sales and revenue growth year-over-year through key/strategic accounts
- Have a solid understanding of RF and microwave principles, and be able to support all of Maury Microwave products and solutions
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively orally or in written form
- Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of sales, sales channel management and financial principles
- Must possess the ability to find creative solutions, anticipate and solve problems to the long-term business benefit aligned with company goals and mission
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% of time to countries in the geographic territory, domestically and internationally.
- Experience with managing multiple priorities.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool
Physical Demands/Sensory Function: Frequency of Use:
Use hands Frequently
Reach with hands and arms Frequently
Climb or balance Occasionally
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl Occasionally
Maury Microwave Corporation
TourismView all jobs at Maury Microwave Corporation