We are seeking a capable Civil Litigation Associate Trial Attorney to join our growing firm at our Oakland, CA office.
This is a case management position and responsibilities include:
- Taking and Defending Depositions
- Propounding and Responding to Written Discovery
- Court Appearances
- First Chair Trial Work
The ideal candidate will possess excellent legal research and writing abilities, the ability to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, and an enthusiastic desire to work as part of a team on behalf of injured clients. Preferable experience working with Attorney General Office or Prosecuting Attorney's Office.
Preferred / Required Qualifications:
- 3+ Years of Asbestos or Personal Injury Experience is Preferred
- Must be a Member of the California State Bar
- Ability to Travel
Our firm strives to offer the most comprehensive and competitive benefits packages to all full-time employees. Benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• PTO & Paid Holidays
• Paid Parking
• A convivial work environment
Please apply below, we look forward to speaking to you!