Sales Representative Account Manager (Essential Service)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the largest locally owned and operated commercial waste management company on Maui. This position will be responsible for all aspects of promoting and developing new sales for the company and working internally with management, as well as other office staff, on a daily and weekly basis to meet goals and deadlines. We're here for the long haul!
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
• Develop and cultivate customer relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving profit and revenue objectives
• Develop sales strategy and set aggressive goals to grow key markets in which the company competes
• Ensure that all services and solutions recommended to customers will fulfill their needs
• Call and visit potential clients to evaluate their disposal, recycling, and equipment need
• Attend client visits to ensure compliance with haul-away guidelines and safety measures Attend sales meetings and conventions to build networks, establish relationships, and to further knowledge of the sales process and business principles
• Perform other duties as necessary and assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
• On the job training provided
• Competitive Base Salary
• Schedule: Full Time
• Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick pay, life insurance.
Job Requirements :
• No experience necessary, on the job training provided
• Must have a "can do" attitude and be willing to learn
• Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Reliable personal vehicle for transportation to and from customer visits
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer minorities/females/veterans/disabled. We promote a drug free workplace.
To apply for this position, please respond to this post with your resume, or call (808) 242-7999. We're here for the long haul.
Maui Disposal ServiceWhy Work Here?
We offer an excellent compensation and generous benefits package for you and your family.
The Maui Disposal Service Team is growing! We are currently seeking hard working, dependable individuals who are committed to customer service. If you are interested in working for a locally owned and operated company that has been servicing Maui for over 50 years, Maui Disposal Co., Inc. is for you.
300 Lalo St.Kahului, HI