Customer Service Representative
- $14 to $17 Hourly
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
*This is not a remote work from home job position*
Travel Required: None on an ongoing basis, some occasional travel for company or agency functions/training may be expected on a limited basis
Primary Job Duties/Objectives:
1) Providing extraordinary service to internal and external customers
2) Listening and resolving routine customer inquiries regarding their coverages
3) Analyzing, clarifying and processing general endorsements, renewals and new policies as they come in
4) Responding to basic billing and payment processing inquires and completing required reports and documentations
5) Answer phones in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
6) Perform scanning, filing, and miscellaneous office tasks as assigned
7) Perform basic tasks associated with insurance customer service
8.) Position Located out of our Niagara, WI office. Successful applicant will report to the Agency Manager
1) High School Diploma or GED (2 year degree preferred)
2) Familiarity with insurance industry a plus
3) Familiarity with TAM Online Agency Management System a plus
4) Familiarity and basic working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel is required.
5) Ability to multi-task
6) Possession of Wisconsin or Michigan P&C License a plus, or must be able and willing to become a licensed Wisconsin or Michigan P&C Agent
7) Exceptional communication skills.
8) Ability to learn and utilize effectively various company and agency software systems is required. Training will be provided in these proprietary platforms.
9) Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with team members, customers, prospective customers, and carriers is essential.
10) Ability to work independently is essential.
11) Must maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude.
1) Hourly Wage which is negotiable based on attributes of applicant
2) Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, Disability, Group Life, and Supplemental plans available.
3) SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company match
About Mauck Insurance Agency
Mauck Insurance Agency is part of a multi-state, multi-agency system that focuses on and is a leader of providing insurance solutions for the forest products industry and related businesses throughout the Great Lakes Region. The Agency offers a full suite of property casualty insurance product. The Agency system is owned through holding companies of the Michigan Association of Timbermen and Great Lakes Timber Professionals Association and they maintain close relationships with both organizations. Mauck Insurance Agency is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or race/origin.
Mauck Insurance AgencyNiagara, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.