- Posted: over a month ago
- Diagnose and repair boats brought to the dealership for service
- Conduct quality checks on work performed
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Report directly to Service Manager
- Maintain a close working relationship with Parts personnel and Service Writer
- Perform all service right the first time
- Complete repairs within the specified times
- Advise Service Writer of diagnosis, needed repairs, and cost estimate
- Maintain a friendly and helpful disposition with customers
- Advise Service Writer when additional work is needed on a customer’s boat
- Complete all finished Repair Orders and return them to the Service Department
- Accurately and neatly indicate work completed and time spent on the Repair Order
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Keep up to date on latest technical service bulletins, etc.
- Attend factory training
- Attend additional technical training as necessary
- Maintain technician certification; Mercury University enrollment is provided
- Keep all equipment in good working order
- Advise Service Manager regarding new equipment or equipment in need of repair
- Maintain tools
- Prior experience is preferred, but not required
Mau Marine, Inc.
TravelView all jobs at Mau Marine, Inc.